The most suitable model for full-scale diving
• The "Underwater" mode reduces the blue cast on the subject while keeping the ocean blue as it is, reproducing natural-looking colors.
• The 16-megapixel EXR CMOS sensor provides high sensitivity and high image quality.
• The 24 mm super wide angle, 15x optical zoom lens and intelligent digital zoom enable powerful telephoto shooting.
• The GPS function useful for traveling is provided. Photo tagging and categorization can be performed more easily.
• The "Underwater" mode is added to the white balance setting to let you take photos with natural hues in the water.
• Various functions are provided such as the Motion Panorama 360, Pro Focus and Pro Low-Light modes.
• Super Intelligent Flash automatically adjusts the amount of light output according to the distance between the subject and the camera, preventing burnt-out highlights.
• The EXR lets you take bright and beautiful still photos and movies in full HD.
Waterproof case WP-FXF500
(for FinePix F300EXR/F500EXR/F505EXR/F550EXR/F600EXR/F605EXR)
• Waterproof to depths of 40 m.
• Employs doubled packing "double O-ring" to avoid water exposure. Designed for safety and strengthened water-resistance!
• Dial lock system is easy to open and close, so you won't hurt your nails anymore.
< Note >
*The aperture and shutter speed cannot be changed while the camera is in the waterproof case.
It is recommended to use the AUTO, EXR AUTO, or P PROGRAM AE mode with underwater mode when using waterproof case.
When you want to use the A, S or M mode to use an external flash, please preset the value before using the waterproof case.
Perfect for the beach or pool!
• Compliant with IP68(*1) the standard for waterproof and dustproof levels of products. 4-way protection waterproof up to 5m, shockproof to 1.5m fall(*2), freezeproof up to -10° and dustproof preventing sand and dust.
• The GPS function useful for traveling and outdoor activities is provided.
• Optical 5x zoom lens and 14 megapixel CCD are equipped.
• Tracking Auto Focus captures a fast-moving fish.
• The "Underwater" mode in the Scene Position reproduces ocean colors as they are, keeping the best white balance for fish and coral.
• Just one-touch operation enables movie shooting with the "Underwater" mode on.
< Note >
*1: Standard for waterproof and dustproof specified by IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission)
*2: The value for FinePix XP30 was measured according to MIL Standard 810F Method 516.5-Shock. MIL standards, set by the US Department of Defense, are the standards for durability of items procured by the US military.